CULTURE SHOCK! WA-POW!
Culture Shock #1:
Are you in any way related to my kitchen? I HATE YOU. Included in this hatred:
- Faucet that gives me scalding hot water when I want cold water and tepid water when I want it scalding hot.
- Knives that don't cut worth shit.
- Washing machine. Yes, you are included because you are found in the kitchen. Why must you leave my clothing stretched and crispy? Why does my clothing come out still covered in soap and often still dirty? Why do you not have a dry cycle??
- The "crisper" drawer in the fridge. Pardon me, but "crisp" does not equal "freeze and form ice crystals"
- Salmonella. I know you're lurking in there somewhere!
Culture Shock #2:
Do you walk your dog but then leave their poop on the sidewalk for others to step in? I HATE YOU. I also hate you in San Francisco, but you are more ubiquitous here.
No comments:
Post a Comment