Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ever True

Today I met an undergrad from Brown in the Middlebury library. Our conversation went pretty much like this (in Spanish, of course):

Christina: "You go to Brown? I went to Brown!"
Undergrad: "No way! What did you think of Providence?"
C: "At first I thought it was lame, then I loved it."
U: "Me too!"
C: "What's your concentration?"
U: "Neuro."
C: "I studied Psych!"
U: "No way!"
C: "Where did you live?"
U: "I spent two years in Keeney, my second year in Jameson 307."
C: "Holy crap! I spent two years in Keeney! One year in Jameson 303!"
U: "No shit!"
C: "But you know what I miss? Meeting Street Cookies."
U: "Oh my god. What's your favorite flavor?"
C: "Um, chocolate chip! Does any other flavor even count?"
U: "Hell no! Why even bother with anything else?!"

IT'S LIKE WE'RE THE SAME PERSON. Ok, fine, everyone agrees about Meeting Street. And her profile also closely fits Habbert's, but still. We bonded.

1 comment: